Head Athletic Trainer
The Agnes Scott athletic training staff is responsible for the health and welfare of its student-athletes. The staff is responsible for patient education in regard to injury prevention and injury care, along with nutrition and other matters pertaining to wellness and general health. While working in conjunction with the team physician and other allied professionals, the staff's goal is to return the athlete to participation.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism in administering services to Agnes Scott athletes.
- Establish an organized sports medicine program with an emphasis on injury prevention and patient education.
- Provide the best quality health care through comprehensive treatment and structured rehabilitation.
- Provide athletes with an allied health professional network to address all areas of health and wellness.
- Support the mission and goals of the Agnes Scott College Athletic Department.
Student-Athlete Information & Links
Prior to participating on a team at Agnes Scott College, student-athletes must provide the Sports Medicine Department with current address, emergency contact, insurance information, medical alert, and a copy/scan of their insurance card. To expedite this process Agnes Scott uses an online data entry system. First-Year and Transfer Student-Athletes will need to first create an account with this system. Please follow the instructions below to create your account.
Returning Student-Athletes will need to access their pre-existing account. You will then update your information and fill out your Returning Athlete Medical Packet.
To enter your information, visit www.swol123.net on a computer NOT a smartphone.